Sunday, December 26, 2021

CHRISTMAS MAGIC

Most of my Christmas decor is picked up and ready for the attic.

As i pack all these things up for the next year

I am reminded once again of my own Christmas holidays.

How each year those old ornaments, flower arrangements

and door coverings were there each year.

Our home was big, nothing fancy just big, but we did not

have an attic and my Dad insisted on saving everything

"In case someone needed it".

So there were things all over, yet come Christmas season

my Momma would know exactly where to go to

get those beautiful ornaments, tinsel, and lights.

I never watched where she would store them nor

did I ever think about it until today when picking up my own decorations.

This, my dear friends, was  a small part of Christmas magic. 

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...