Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS....

Today is 
BESTIE CHRISTMAS DAY!
It may not be official on your Calendar
But on my, and these two, it is there.
How fortunate are we to have had BFF's 
since second grade?


I could go on and on about how many things we have
done together, how many tragedies we have overcome together,
instead I will say this.
At least twice a year myself and my girls gather
for a lunch, movie, shopping, etc.
But more than that almost daily we are in contact via
text or phone and I am proud of that.
Proud that in our busy lives, with so much going on
in each our personal lives, we still have
put each other on the "Pro side"
of our lists.
I look forward to this day as I did all others with these gals.
To have life long friends who you know has your
back for any thing that should come up.
I am blessed beyond measure in many aspects of my life,
but when speaking of these two....
they definitely are...
"...two of my favorite things..."

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...