Sunday, September 1, 2019

A FUN DAY CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS

When your life goes a little "topsy turvy" 
and things happen out of your control,
it takes a little while to get your bearings.
Then your baby grand girl has a birthday party 
and in all her unique and beautiful ways,
she makes you realize what truly is important in this life.



"This is the best birthday ever!"
... and for our little sweet girl, it was.
For us who love her, it was.
She was so excited, so appreciative of all her friends,
family and Barbie things....lol
All kidding aside, this child is such a blessing to all
our spirits. 
Because of this party, I had the privilege of having
my niece, Tiffany and sister, C spend the night.
Tif's bday is on the 4th so we decided we needed to 
celebrate that. Without their company I would not
have gone anywhere. As social as I am, I tend to want
to stay at the Cottage when alone. I like my own
company a little too much. So back to the story...
Jemma's party ended at 2, and as the day goes
on I think I just want to stay home.
Then supper comes and with that comes hunger.
We decide on Portabello's and celebrate Tiffy's bday.
"We need to go watch LSU"
So we went to Beer Belly's and there 
we had the best time. Watching the game,
a live band to dance to.
Twas much needed for all three of us!




... and just how Jemma said Tiffany agrees:
"Twas the best birthday ever"

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...