Tuesday, September 4, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY!!

I have so many blogs to write, but some just cannot wait, this is 
one of them! My baby niece, my sister, my friend, has a birthday today!
So many thoughts and feelings in my mind over this whole
relationship we have.
In my life, she is the very one whom I can remember always, always
being there. I hope she can say the same about me.
Us being born one month shy of three years apart
(this has always upset us, as we have always believed we were two years apart)
she was always with me.
Can't understand what my life would be without her.

(Tiffy and her baby girl, Tedi years ago, her life, a little girl
who changed her life and made her who she is today)
Our lives have always been "together"
So many awesome childhood memories,
like when we wrote the song
'LEAVING ON A JET PLANE'
only to hear it play on the radio a few days
later and us being upset because someone "stole our song".
We played "Madame's"
We swam in the back yard pool Daddy built us,
we snuck out the house to go and meet Roxie in
the back of the street,
we snuck into GMJH together, and bothered nothing,
just were so excited we got in.
We spent many nights listening to music while 
rubbing each others backs.
We watched, in the winter, our nightgowns making
sparks of electricity under my Hollie Hobby sheets.
WE had many summers spending most days together,
those were not always the best times but 
we laugh about them now.

As we got older, there was going out to the Boat Shed,
parties with our significant others, more time spent together.
When I asked her to be Gypsy Baby's godmother,
she in return asked me to be her Tedi-girls Godmother.
I can say we both believe in the "Village to raise a child"
and we would both agree, we both helped each other raise
both our children.
( These early pictures can show how close we all were in age,
Myself, Tiffy and Celena, l from r)
(Jesi's Baptism)
When younger, she always looked up to me,
to being her supporter, as we got older I felt the same of
her. When she divorced Tedi's Dad, her life was in shambles,
we talked daily, I trying to help her through the worst parts.
I hope i succeeded because years later, going through
my own divorce, she was there for me. If I was having
a bad day she was either on her way to Plaquemine 
or on the phone with me.
When I moved into the Cottage, she spent days with me
unpacking, putting together my studio organization pieces
(thanks, I know they ate your lunch lol)
But more importantly, she was there, cheering me on for
each thing I accomplished on my own after 30 years of
marriage. We are great friends, we can tell each other
what we feel and still love each other.
We know after too much time together, we also need
a break from each other. Such was our vacation
to Tennessee in Willow..... yeah we had a blast and
sometimes drove each other crazy!
But such is our love for each other, we can get angry
with each other, aggravated with each other
and still know our love is unconditional.
She is one of my biggest fans, I am hers.
Lately we have not had enough time together,
we will try and fix that soon as we try to spend some
quality time together for a few nights thanks to
free rooms at LeBerge! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR NIECE.
I HOPE YOU ALWAYS KNOW AND FEEL MY LOVE FOR 
YOU, NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE YOUR PLACE....
EVEN THOUGH WE CAN DRIVE EACH OTHER CRAZY,
WHEN HARD OR GOOD TIMES COME, YOU ARE THE
FIRST I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH!
Enjoy your day my love,
I sooooo love you!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I totally forgot about getting into the band room at school!! We did no damage to anything just played with a few instruments! My life would be INCOMPLETE without your love and support!! I love you!!

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...