Monday, February 1, 2021

TWO WRITINGS TO SHARE

I think we all have times that we read something
and it makes a lasting impression on us.
I do this often yet sometimes it hits me hard
and then I forget about them so I now started
saving them in a folder of my computer.
When I tell people this illness and the whole Covid World
has changed me, I mean for the better I think.
Sometimes you get stuck in a negative way and you
don't even realize it. Then something happens in your life,
you are left with a lot of time to think of life
while alone and you realize you were becoming that 
negative person who you didn't like in others.

The above one is like a prayer for me.
I pray that negative people or people who only speak
of the bad instead of bringing out good things as well
can find in their hearts to feel all 
that writing explains. 


... and then there is the one above, 
a little different note because we are human.
We cannot always feel the good vibes.
I think if we never had bad days we
could not appreciate the good/great days.
So yeah, we can be disappointed, angry, scared, cry
but we can't give up.
It's a balance of thoughts on life, living a life
that is fulfilling and that each day brings you to
a better clarification of your place in this World.
Try and see and bring out the positive in the things
around you. It can only make you a better friend, mom,
Mumsie, etc. and the difference in your life
can make a huge difference in others.
Happy Monday to you all.

 

2 comments:

Brian Mooney said...

Great idea! I email things to myself with the word "keepstuff" mentioned in the subject line for this purpose. Anytime I search gmail for "keepstuff," I find all kinds of interesting things :)

Brian Mooney said...

Great idea! I email things to myself with the word "keepstuff" mentioned in the subject line for this purpose. Anytime I search gmail for "keepstuff," I find all kinds of interesting things :)

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...