Thursday, January 3, 2019

IT'S A NEW YEAR, TIME FOR A NEW WORD...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2019!
Every year I try and pick a word as "my word"
for the year. Because I am a big Intagramer,
I like using hash tag, 
#365daysof..... and whatever my word is.
I don't post everyday but I try not to miss many days.
Last year my word was gratefulness.
Looking back on my posts of 2019,
I am pleased with those that I did post.
Being a journaler as well, I am trying to write something
daily. So, you may be wondering, 
"What is the word?"
APPRECIATION
Because there are so many things to be appreciative of.
I am not so much a New Years Resolution person,
I do think of things that I would like to change for the better.
I won't bore you with those but they are positive changes.
Hopefully I get past the first week that most resolutions make 
in the new year.
Pick yourself a word, let yourself focus on that word
and maybe write down something each day on that word.
Just a little challenge on this day 3rd of 2019! 

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...