Wednesday, May 26, 2021

BE bold

LAST NIGHT I HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM...

Well, it was last night but i was awake.

i was having trouble reading something

so I decided to look for the bold button.

yep, the bold button in my mind.

Crazy how thoughts hit us and how much

computers and the digital age are molded 

into our daily lives. that a thought such as

making my brain be able to see things in 

dark print would be as easy as pressing that bold button

on the screen.

This got me thinking about bold in another sense o

of the word. Such as being bold in life.

how much easier it is to press the bold button 

on a keyboard than it is to stand tall and be bold 

in todays world. I consider myself to be a fairly

fair person and it takes quite a bit to get me angry

yet when being pushed to far, I will speak out for myself.

there are still those cases, however, when I 

don't feel bold, when I feel that going with the flow

is easier than standing up for what is right

or best for myself. last night I had to press

that bold button in my mind, in my heart.

as i did this I realized, in this instance I needed

to stand up for myself and not allow a situation

continue by being quiet, being passive.

I am not a procrastinator in most areas of my life.

when I am it is usually because I am not being bold.

there is so much in life to be happy about

and when a situation finds you more unhappy than happy 

it is time to be bold and walk away.

It's a hard thing to be bold and yet we all need

to press that button in our minds 

at times.


No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...