Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Pink Cottage in the future...

 Since my termite inspection on the Cottage and

seeing that it not only needs a good outside cleaning but has a few pieces

of wood rot, I have been thinking maybe it is time to give it a new face.

Which brings me here after searching Pinterest for ideas on 

Cottage Colors, I come across the scheme I think would be perfect for the Cottage:

Light pink, with white/creme trim and some type of blue for stripes

on window overhangs.

I pass these colors by the besties and after a few texts and pics

I share with them, they are on the same page as me.

But this morning, this morning, I see and read this:

"I ALWAYS SEEM TO NOTICE PINK HOMES.

PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE RARE.

WHAT SORT OF PERSON LIVES IN A PINK HOUSE?

CREATIVE? CONFIDENT? ARTISTIC? FUN?

GENTLE? CARING? CONTENT? BLISSFUL?

LOVING? SWEET?

... and now I know without a doubt the Cottage will be painted pink.

No doubt about it. Why?

Because even if I don't hit all these marks I strive to be each and

every one of them.

Pink it is!






No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...