Friday, July 28, 2017

THE COTTAGE IS FOR ALL

A few days ago, a friend was having a rough time,
needed some time away from her daily life.
She was worried about coming to the Cottage would
interfere with The Boo or I's visits.
So I say here, a few things to all.
First, the Cottage belongs to me only on the Deed,
where my name is boldly printed,
LILLIAN COLLINS RIERA
yet it belongs to all, all those who call
me sister, aunt, Mom, Mumsie, friend, etc.
The Cottage, like a church, is just a structure without
people in it and enjoying it.
The Cottage brings me peace, joy, relaxation, creativity.
The Boo visits but his time here is limited due to work
and owning his own home. His visiting here
should never influence anyones choice to come here.
Whether you need a day or a night to refresh or
a week or month to "get away", 
whether I am at the Cottage or gone,
all are welcomed here, 
ALL ARE WELCOMED HERE.
It is only a structure without the people I love
surrounding it.

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...