Thursday, December 28, 2017

A SIMPLE BUTTERFLY THAT HELD A GIFT TAG...

The two older grand girls came sleep last night.
Baby J was at school, still rather sleep home than anywhere else.
The two big J's came early and just left a few hours ago to
go Bass Pro with their Dad.
As I straighten up from their visit I am remembering
a story Bean told me yesterday.
Each year I buy them a Christmas book to be read
on Christmas Eve. i brought it to their home a few
days before so they would have it for Christmas Eve.
Yesterday I think Jbean wanted to talk about the book
but no, she wanted to talk about the glittery butterfly
that held the gift tag.
"Mumsie, you know that green glitter butterfly that
was on the book?"
I had not remembered but I did when she brought 
it up. 
"My Mommy wanted to throw it away because my
Daddy doesn't like glitter so much, but
I wanted it because it reminds me of you"
I asked what she did,
"I took it and put it in my room
and every day when I miss you, I take it out,
and you know, when I smell it, It smells like
Mumsie and the cottage"
BE STILL MY HEART
So, no, it's not the expensive toys, the books,
but simply the glittery butterfly that added the 
best story to my blog,
what a way to end the year.
Happy New Year to All!

No comments:

the inspirational JEMMA KATE

 MY NEIGHBOR DIED... The grand girls didn't know him well but they knew him and they knew he was my friend. Last night I had the pleasur...